AssetIT features are very useful with our issues types to keep track of supplies. I can see licenses as well being used by our company too. Absolutely love AssetIT. Its been very valuable so far.
Create, search, export, edit, or delete custom fields via the Settings section.
- Enhances data tracking
- Facilitates effective field management
- Tailored data collection
Group related custom fields together to simplify asset data entry and viewing.
- Grouping relevant fields together.
- Maintaining a logical structure
- Supports the creation of complex data structures
Assign FieldSets at the Asset Model level.
- Allows for more detailed tracking of assets
- Consistency in data capture
- Enables better comparison
Create, search, export, edit, or delete FieldSets via the Settings section.
- Ensures effective management
- Supports varied data entry requirements
- Enhances data reliability and accuracy.
Custom Field Usage across Assets
Apply custom fields and FieldSets across different asset categories.
- Enhances consistency in data capture
- Supports standardized reporting and analysis.
- Enables better comparison and benchmarking
AssetIT matches our needs, it is straightforward easy to use but still opens rooms for customization. Well done guys, look forward to more values you are adding into it.
AssetIT reduces the cost of purchasing and managing our assets. It simplifies asset management processes with prescriptive workflow.
How to Manage Licenses on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
Getting Started with AssetIT: A Guide to Asset Management for Jira Users
How to manage Accessories on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
How to link an asset to a Jira issue on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
Installing AssetIT – Asset Management for Jira | Step-by-Step Instructions for Beginners
AssetIT to Launch as Commercial App in April 2023
Configuration Management (CM) Vs. IT Asset Management (ITAM)
The Software License and its Terms and Conditions
Your Complete Guide to Software Contract and License Types
A Closer Look at ITAM Policies, Processes, Procedures, and Standards
Try AssetIT NOW
Devsamurai is an Atlassian solution partner in Japan. We extend Atlassian products and implement applications to empower all teams worldwide. All our products are built and supported in our office in Japan.