AssetIT features are very useful with our issues types to keep track of supplies. I can see licenses as well being used by our company too. Absolutely love AssetIT. Its been very valuable so far.
Reserve assets for a specific period for a loanee.
- Prevents conflicts and overbooking
- Improves management of shared resources
- Notification alerts when assets are booked.
Oversee all reservations within the application.
- Provides a central location
- Manage your own reservations.
- Ability to approve, decline, or check out items
Approval and Check-out
Mark the reserved item as ‘approved’ and check it out to the loanee.
- Ensures proper tracking
- Record of loanee information.
- Improves management of loaned assets
Free up reserved dates by marking the reservation as ‘declined’.
- Freeing up declined reservations.
- Ensures accurate tracking
- Keeping the reservation calendar up-to-date.
Provides an overview of all assets that have been checked out.
- Manage, search for, and check in loaned assets.
- Overview of loaned assets.
- Improves the return process
AssetIT matches our needs, it is straightforward easy to use but still opens rooms for customization. Well done guys, look forward to more values you are adding into it.
AssetIT reduces the cost of purchasing and managing our assets. It simplifies asset management processes with prescriptive workflow.
How to Manage Licenses on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
Getting Started with AssetIT: A Guide to Asset Management for Jira Users
How to manage Accessories on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
How to link an asset to a Jira issue on Asset IT | IT Asset Management for Jira
Installing AssetIT – Asset Management for Jira | Step-by-Step Instructions for Beginners
AssetIT to Launch as Commercial App in April 2023
Configuration Management (CM) Vs. IT Asset Management (ITAM)
The Software License and its Terms and Conditions
Your Complete Guide to Software Contract and License Types
A Closer Look at ITAM Policies, Processes, Procedures, and Standards
Try AssetIT NOW
Devsamurai is an Atlassian solution partner in Japan. We extend Atlassian products and implement applications to empower all teams worldwide. All our products are built and supported in our office in Japan.